Spear Pillar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My OU Team

3 posters

Go down

My OU Team Empty My OU Team

Post  Dinomen12 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 pm

This is my OU team well now you say but there are UU's on it!
yeah but i dont care these pokemons work perfectly in the OU metagame
So please rate my team!

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability : Pressure
Naive Nature (+ Speed - Sp.Defense)
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Stealth Rocks-
-Psychic-
-Fire Blast-
-Explosion-

Azelf is a good lead because he has overall good speed, sp.attack and attack
Stealth rocks is for pokemons like yanmega and other flying types to do some heavy damage
Psychic is just for STAB and the most damage
Fire Blast is a good option for things like Scizor, Froslass, and other ice,bug,grass and steel type pokemons explosion is just for other pokemons who resist psychic and has not a super effective damage on Fire Blast and also if you dont need azelf anymore you can just EXPLODE right in their FACE!

Next!

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability : Technician
Adamant Nature (+ Attack - Sp.Attack)
252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed
-Swords Dance-
-Bullet Punch-
-Bug Bite-
-Brick Break-

This is just my main Sweeper and also my steel type for dragon types like latias and salamence
with main sweeper its of course a Swords Dance needed

Bullet Punch is the best thing on Scizor because with technician 60 Base Power X 2, always strike first and STAB is just the amazing move for scizor you gonna use that move a lot you will see
Bug Bite is the same as Bullet Punch but then no priority move and is effective against Grass and Dark types

Brick Break is for walls like Registeel and Snorlax it can do some awesome damage with a Swords Dance
i dont use superpower because i dont want the Attack and Defense Drop on my Sweeper

Next Pogayman!

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+ Def - Attack)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
-Rapid Spin-
-Surf-
-Ice Beam-
-Yawn-

This is my Physical wall Rapid Spinner.

What i hate is Stealth Rocks, Spikes andToxic Spikes, that why i choose this UU pokemon as my wall to Rapid Spin those annoying things away.

Surf is just for the most damage with STAB so not much to say about that

Ice Beam is do other attack it can be really good against salamence and Dragonite all Dragon Dancers
without Ice beam you are nothing against those.

Yawn is to get pokemons asleep and scare them away if a electivire thinks you are gonna switch into a Electric resist he uses someting else then you can yawn him and then you can send out a sweeper or he will switch

Next Please!

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature (+ Attack - Sp.attack)
4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
-Close Combat-
-Flare Blitz-
-Stone Edge-
-U-Turn-

This is my choice scarfer but it can also be used as lead
this is because things like choice scarf jirachi starmie Azelf and other really fast pokes

Close Combat is for insane damage with STAB
so is Flare Blitz

Stone Edge is for flying types like Salamence, Staraptor, zados etc etc etc.

U turn is a good move to have on Infernape
with a scarf in can outspeed a starmie and U-Turn him for awesome damage so is it with other psychic and dark types

Special wall incoming!

Snorlax @ Chesto Berry
Careful Nature (+ Sp.defense - Sp.attack)
168 HP / 120 Def / 220 SpD
-Curse-
-Body Slam-
-Crunch-
-Rest-

This is not really the smogon set because i have a chesto berry on this snorlax so i can wake up immedatily and smogon has lefties

Curse is just to power up both your Defense and Attack it lowers your speed but that doesn't matter on snorlax he is already super slow

Body Slam is for the STAB but now are you thinking why not return? because body slam can paralyze you and helps snorlax to set up

you can use EQ if you want but i prefer crunch because i dont like a snorlax or a mismagius or other ghost types

and Rest is to heal urself from any status effect of really low health

Final Pokemon!

Dusknoir @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Attack - Sp.attack)
252 HP / 252 Attack / Spe
-Shadow Sneak-
-Ice Punch-
-EQ-
-Brick Break-

This set is unpredictable and helpful most people use dusknoir as a wall choice Band Shadow Sneak can be some Heavy Damage With Shadow Sneak always strike first its really helpful

ice Punch is again for flying types like Salamence and Dragonite What? no i dont hate Salamence or Dragonite! it is just i cant think of others... xD

EQ allows you to hit Electric and Fire Pokes Really hard just like steel types

Brick Break is for Ice Types and normal types

this was my team please rate it! i would appreciate it! <3
Dinomen12
Dinomen12

Back to top Go down

My OU Team Empty Re: My OU Team

Post  Darkhunter101 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm not rating the whole team, but with Bastoise i highly suggest foresight. Because people who set up Spikes/T-Spikes usually carry spin blockers.
Darkhunter101
Darkhunter101
Admin

http://spearpillar.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PoochieHellhound Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm

I like the team, a lot of bulky Pokémon, which is nice.
Snorlax gets walled by Registeel though, but that is probably not a problem with noir and scizor there.
Mixmence can do a lot of damage to your team, though. if you send in Blastoise to Ice Beam it, it will go down to a draco Meteor. Infernape can probably kill those, though.
It seems stable, overall.
PoochieHellhound
PoochieHellhound

https://www.youtube.com/user/PoochieHellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum